Why this policy?
This policy sets out the measures taken to protect your privacy and the rights you have as a user of these services.
Future adaptations of this policy are not to be excluded, which is why we invite you to come and re-read this privacy statement in order to be kept informed of these possible modifications.
By using our site, you expressly agree to the collection and processing of your personal data by Aluthermo.com in the manner described in this policy.
Who processes your data?
Aluthermo SA is responsible for the website www.aluthermo.com.
Steinkelt, Galhausen, 23
4780 Sankt Vith
Téléphone: +32 (0)80/ 77.10.28
Business Center Galerie M
Op der Haart, 28
What data is collected?
Aluthermo.com only processes data that is strictly necessary to achieve its purposes. Please find below the categories of data concerned by the processing:
- Identification data
- Personal characteristics
Aluthermo.com will only process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer Management
- Improving our services and products
- Sending promotional offers (direct marketing) if you have expressly agreed to it. You remain free to withdraw your consent at any time.
Aluthermo.com also collects certain data for statistical purposes. This data (IP address, geographical area of consultation, pages consulted, etc.) allows us to improve your user experience. By visiting our site, you expressly agree to the collection of this data for statistical purposes.
Your personal data is used exclusively for internal purposes. They will not be sold or passed on to third parties without your prior consent. Aluthermo.com has taken all technical and organisational measures to avoid any data violation.
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access, check, correct and, if necessary, delete any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
Requests relating to access, control, rectification or deletion of personal data may be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to the following address (with proof of your identity):
Steinkelt, Galhausen, 23
4780 Sankt Vith
For more information on privacy protection, please visit https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen
Cookies generally enable a better interaction between the visitor and the website. They memorise your preferences (the language chosen to visit the site for example) in order to facilitate your subsequent visits.
Cookies are stored on your computer for a period of 1 year.
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that enable visitors to use certain features of the website. If the use of these cookies is refused, certain parts of the website will not be able to function properly. These cookies enable you to: fill in forms, navigate between pages of the website, check your identity, etc.
- Functional cookies: these are used to enable us to remember your choices and preferences (language, location, etc.) in order to improve your user experience. They also enable us to compile statistics and analyse the use of the site and the popularity of its pages.
- Commercial cookies: By browsing this website, your socio-demographic and profile data may be collected and stored anonymously within a commercial cookie. Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. They are installed by the advertisers when their advertisement is published. These cookies improve your user experience by preventing you from being confronted with the same advertisements and allow us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing actions.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are placed via our website by third party sites, for example: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Act-On. These third party cookies make it possible to improve the functioning of the website through the use of Google Analytics.
Consulting the site
It is recommended that users activate cookies on their computer or mobile device when visiting this website. If the cookies are not activated, we cannot guarantee an efficient use of the website. However, users can block or delete cookies by managing their browser settings. The way in which you enable or disable cookies depends on your device and your web browser.
To disable or limit cookies, go to your browser’s help menu:
For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/sw-ke/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies