An insulating, reflective roof membrane that is watertight and highly vapour-permeable. It is always used above existing insulation. May be used for the roof or walls (cladding) from the outside only. EPC & LABC certified.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
ROOFREFLEX® is composed of the following layers:
1. A reflective and highly vapour permeable membrane
2. A 37mm thick layer of hydrophobic and self-extinguishing polyester fiber with a thermal conductivity of λ 0,0366 W/(m.K)
This insulation material improves the roof’s overall thermal resistance by combining its many qualities with those of the insulation material installed between the rafters.
Its impermeability significantly limits the penetration of cold air in winter, reduces thermal bridges and reduces the risk of condensation. Its insulating layer of polyester wadding reduces energy loss and increases acoustic protection.
Finally, the reflective power of this insulating roof membrane provides considerable protection against the sun’s rays and significantly improves comfort by reducing the risk of overheating in summer.
- EPC & LABC certified
- A breathing, reflective, insulating roof membrane
- Improves the thermal and acoustic performance without modifying the structure
- Reduces thermal bridges
- Improves comfort by reducing overheating in summer
- 10-year warranty in association with Allianz Insurances
|Dimensions of the roll||1,40 x 10 m|
|Surface area per roll||14 m²|
|Weight||± 730 g/m²|
|Thickness of the polyester fiber||± 37 mm|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +80°C|
|Fire resistance classification||F|
|Thermal core resistance||R = 1,00 m².K/W|
|Thermal conductivity||λ = 0,0366 W/(m.K) (EN 12667)|
|Resistance to water penetration||Tight W1 (EN 1928)|
|Water vapour transmission properties||380 g/m².d|
|Tensile property max.
|280 N/180 N/50 mm (EN 12311-1)|
|Resistance to tearing
|160 N/210 N (EN 12310-1)|
|Sd value of the product||= 0,06 m (± 0,002) (EN12572: 2003)|
More calculations available on request.